From Chris Kimpton <kimptoc_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Torque is broken - proposed fix...
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2002 20:27:22 GMT
Hi,

> I've tried this out and it seems to work.

Or then again, maybe not - I get various compilation errors - which I
guess are the problems Martin mentioned:

Fails to find  import org.apache.commons.util.ObjectUtils;

Refers to org.apache.torque.map.MapBuilder not the turbine one.

And a problem with a reference to "category" - perhaps log4j?

Although I'd have though it would work with turbine-2 in CVS - but I
can't get it to...

Regards,
Chris

=====