From Chris Kimpton <kimptoc_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Can I update turbine jar to the latest version from cvs?
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 14:19:33 GMT
Hi,

> Are you upgrading the Velocity jar also?

I knew there was a good reason to ask first   ;-)

I also updated to the latest torque-3.0-dev too.

Velocity 1.2 or 1.3 - I've tried the torque stuff with the latest
turbine and velocity 1.3 - I will next try running jetspeed with it
too.

I tested last night with the current velocity jar in CVS.

I did not get any compile - but then our use of torque was via a
separate jar too anyway.

The commons stuff did need to get added though.

Regards,
Chris

=====
Need somewhere to Live in London? - Then go to http://freeflats.com