From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: Testing and completing PEID work
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2002 08:26:37 GMT
Here are some things I can think of:

1. Customizer 'HTML' and 'WML' links fails
2. Template Links
    a. Ensure only one template link (JetspeedTemplateLink and $jlink)
    b. always write out Jetspeed URLs according to table below
3. Parameters in portlets overlapping
4. Form post parameters colliding
5. Session variable collision
    a. runData.getTemp/setTemp - overrride to write out with peid prefix
on key
6. RunData, SessionValidator, when to call Profiler, and getPane....
    a. problem - we don't get the correct Profile object in navigations.

       Can we move calling the Profiler to session validator?
    b. getPane call in Home.vm (and JSP equiv.) This always hard-codes
the default page.
7. Try to fix all the bugs in the customizer related to referencing
portlets by name

This was provided to me from Paul Spencer, covering the jetspeed url
params:

   /group/<group_name>   - no default group_name
   /role/<role_name>     - no default role_name
   /user/<user_name>     - defaults to the current user

   /page/<page_name>     - defaults to /page/default (or what ever is
                           configured in JR.p
   /js_pane/<peid>       - Can not be used with /js_pane
                           Defaults to the root element (pane or
portlet)
   /js_peid/<peid>       - Can not be used with /js_peid
                           Defaults to the root element (pane or
portlet)
   /action/<action_name> - no default action_name