From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject Cactus
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2002 05:17:37 GMT
Hi,

I have modified slightly the Cactus build process, which is why it is
currently failing to build with Gump. I am correcting this and I expect
it to work again within the next day or so. Sorry about that.

Also, the Cactus project is about to deliver version 1.3 very soon now.
If you wish, I can spend some time updating your build files (not much
to do) ?

I haven't been following the jetspeed mailing list lately. I'm curious
to know if you're using Cactus frequently, what do you think (in good or
bad as we can always improve), etc. Any feedback would be really
appreciated.

BTW congratulations for your build files. They look very neat and nice
:-)

Thanks
-Vincent