From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: role based psml and customiser
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2002 15:11:57 GMT

No problem. If I understand correctly, the customizer would determine
that the user doesn't have a personal page, and then use the role-based
fallback to locate the role-based page, and copy it over to the user's
personal page. From that point on, the user would no longer be using
role-based fallback, right :/ ?