From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: Cactus
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2002 05:48:41 GMT
Hi Vincent,

See comments below

No problem

> Also, the Cactus project is about to deliver version 1.3 very
> soon now. If you wish, I can spend some time updating your
> build files (not much to do) ?

Thanks! If its not too much trouble :)

> I haven't been following the jetspeed mailing list lately.
> I'm curious to know if you're using Cactus frequently, what
> do you think (in good or bad as we can always improve), etc.
> Any feedback would be really appreciated.

We don't use it near enough.
I plan on using Cactus, or at least unit tests, with any bug fixes or
new features.
Do other Jakarta projects require unit testing?
We were discussing requiring test cases for all new development.
I'd be interested in hearing about the requirements of using Cactus in
other Jakarta projects that use servlets.
I don't think that Turbine-2 had any Cactus test cases. What about
Turbine-3, Struts....

Thanks again,

David