From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: Turbine 2 services used in Jetspeed
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2002 05:39:59 GMT
Well these are the ones that showed up with grep.
I'd say most if not all are really being used.

import org.apache.turbine.services.servlet.TurbineServlet;
import org.apache.turbine.services.TurbineServices;
import org.apache.turbine.services.localization.Localization;
import org.apache.turbine.services.resources.TurbineResources;
import org.apache.turbine.services.template.TurbineTemplate;
import org.apache.turbine.services.security.TurbineSecurity;
import org.apache.turbine.services.localization.LocaleDetector;
import org.apache.turbine.services.db.TurbineDB;
import org.apache.turbine.services.velocity.TurbineVelocity;
import org.apache.turbine.services.uniqueid.TurbineUniqueId;
import org.apache.turbine.services.Service;
import org.apache.turbine.services.TurbineServices;

import org.apache.turbine.services.jsp.JspService;
import org.apache.turbine.services.db.PoolBrokerService;
import org.apache.turbine.services.ServiceBroker;
import org.apache.turbine.services.pull.TurbinePull;
import org.apache.turbine.services.cache.CachedObject;
import org.apache.turbine.services.cache.Refreshable;
import org.apache.turbine.services.cache.TurbineGlobalCacheService;
import org.apache.turbine.services.InitializationException;
import org.apache.turbine.services.TurbineBaseService;
import org.apache.turbine.services.template.TemplateService;
import org.apache.turbine.services.cache.GlobalCacheService;
import org.apache.turbine.services.cache.ObjectExpiredException;
import org.apache.turbine.services.resources.ResourceService;
import org.apache.turbine.services.rundata.DefaultTurbineRunData;
import org.apache.turbine.services.security.db.*;
import org.apache.turbine.services.pull.ApplicationTool;

http://tambora.zenplex.org

For additional commands, e-mail: