From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: Jetspeed Proposal: iframe portlet control
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 20:59:18 GMT
> <include portal="/shared/finance/template" peid="23">.

+1 on that. I need to implement this exact feature next week....

> I vote for unique within a psml only.

+1 - although if we ever put psml in the database, completely normalised
(right now its stored as blobs), system wide unique ids would be better
I guess when we do that, which is no easy task, we can revisit the
uniqueness issue

> I also vote for integer (long) format, where the root element
> is by convention #1 or #0, and all others are whatever they
> end up being.

Are you saying Integer format, are actual integers in the api.
Should I change the api from

String getID()

long getID()