From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: CustomizerVelocityPortlet broken
Date Thu, 28 Mar 2002 22:17:06 GMT
Ah, my suspicions were correct.
The portlet customizer was working fine up until about the same time
that the wrapper stuff was committed.

> Is this CacheableStatefulPortletWrapper thing new?  It looks
> like we need to be able to "dig in" to this, as well as into
> the control, to find the real portlet hiding inside.

Its new. It should always delegate to its wrapped portlet. Its an
interceptor, meant to put 'declarative' security constraints into
portlet access.

Sounds like youre on to it -- keep digging! ;)