From "satya prasad" <prasad...@knowledge-internet.com.sg>
Subject required help on jsp configuration in jetspeed
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2002 03:50:44 GMT
Hi there,

I am satya prasad, from Singapore. Here I am using jetspeed open source frame work to develop
the portal for my company. I am using Tomcat-4.0.1 server. In that I found the server using
the .VM files for sample jetspeed project. I want to make use .JSP files instead of .VM files.
I gone through all the documentation but I didn't find any solution for this. I could able
to use .JSP files to add as a portlet, but I want to use them for default screens (for example:
for home page the server is loading with top.VM, left.VM, bottom.VM files). I want to load
the server with .JSP files like top.JSP. Please guide me to add .JSP files and guide me to
find out some more examples on this.

Looking forward for your reply.

regards,
satya prasad