From Paul Spencer <pau...@apache.org>
Subject Re: connect to cvs timed out
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 02:42:48 GMT
Howard,
Is their a firewall between you and the internet?  (I bet the answer is
yes.)

The current war file can be downloaded from the Jakarta site,
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-jetspeed/nightly/.  The war
file is all you need to install and run Jetspeed.  You can also see the
source code using http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-jetspeed/.
If you need to download the source code:
1) Get the network folks to open up TCP/IP port 2401
or
2) Do a cvs checkout from a machine that has direct access to the internet

If the above is not possible, we might have other options if asked.

Paul Spencer