From "Nutter, Mark" <Mark.Nut...@marconi.com>
Subject RE: Portlet (jetspeed 1.3a2) architecture - actions
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 20:56:57 GMT
Have you read the Action Event how-to on the Turbine site?

http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/turbine-2/howto/action-event-howto.html.

If so, I recommend you re-ask this question on the jetspeed users list--it's
really more of a "how do I use Jetspeed" question than a "Jetspeed has bugs"
question.  I'm on both lists, and I'll be glad to take a stab and answering
(though I'm pretty green myself).

Mark

For additional commands, e-mail:

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then
attachment, use the contents for any purposes, or disclose the contents to
any other person: to do so could be a breach of confidence.