From "Frans Thamura" <fth4m...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSE] Improvement Development Methodology
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2002 03:11:12 GMT
> a) make proposals before starting on a major feature
> b) get the agreement from the group on the proposal
> c) put it on the website (instead of in the proposals directory under a
> 'numbered' document) for everyone to read

Thanks, so the project will become clear..esp, if we join it with the JSR
162 and JSR 167.

There will be an open source project in personalization called Jetspeed,
which is have a same specification with IBM, Bea, iPlanet, Plumbtree..
etc...

so, let's start it..

> There are docs on the PSML database:
> http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/psml_db.html
> But I think I get your point. In the future, we all need to make a better
> effort in gathering specifications for proposals from everyone,

Yah, in specifications for proposal, and a sharing email from the
contributor to all of us,

may be your concept is good, and can be use by another project. if not, may
be can be a mail archive..right..

cheers/

Frans