From "Frans Thamura" <fth4m...@yahoo.com>
Subject [PROPOSE] Improvement Development Methodology
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 02:44:05 GMT
Hi All,

Sorry, if you all don't like this email, because i am not a contributor, but I care of this
project.

I see there is a new development of Role/Group, and David is working on it?

I propose this to the Jetspeed List,

because may be several people out there want to contribute or comment,

TODO - Upgrade Group (PIC: David) --> PIC means Person in Charge
Current Status:
Jetspeed support group, and  blla..bla.bla...

Reference
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/docs/group.html (This is a sample)

Future:
The group will be like support group, and development.
PSML will be changing, and blla blla.blla...

What do you think?

Because, from my experience in PSML Database,
Honestly it is very great and good product, but i don't see the serious convesation, like,
etc..I want to know, how can they learn it fast.. Damn, you fast develop it..Amazing, half
god... ;)

in my mind, it is a module of Jetspeed, and i think this is a good concept, why don't you
share with us, the hurt of develop PSML Database, and what it is???

I think Paul (who resp in Documentation) will happy on it.

Cheers,

Frans