From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: customizer broken
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2001 19:29:37 GMT
> yup, same problem.

Sorry but i cannot reproduce that one, just done a fresh checkout, "ant
war_fullrelease", deployed in a tomcat 3.3 just built clean for this
test, and everything works as expected..

In addition i do not see this "19.vm" errors in logs that Paul points..

But i'm having, as usual, some stacktraces in logs, that do no affect
the webapp, but are very annoying, and slows down jetspeed a bunch,
stacktraces are expensive to roll up,

I'm thinking of doing a quick "log" contest :), follow the instructions
below, and send us your logs!!

1) go make a clean new install of your Servlet Container of choice

2) deploy a jetspeed war in it, from a clean cvs checkout or from
nightly dist or whatever, but try to test only the latest jetspeed
version available.

3) just request http://localhost:8080/jetspeed wait for the home page to
start

4) go and login as turbine/turbine, wait for loading then

5) logout, wait for home to reload

6) shutdown container

7) send us the logs in jetspeed/WEB-INF/logs !!!!!

:)))

I will send mine next message, i found some stacktraces in them, i'm
trying to make them dissapear ..shortly..but i need some information on
how the "thing" goes out there.. Thanks in advance..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega