From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: Jetspeed and Turbine 2.x Head
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2001 22:05:01 GMT
+1 tested and everything works well, i'll commit the jar change and
others related soon, if nobody objects..

I will do :

Start the conversion of JetSpeedLocalization to properties files
Modify *.p files to change webapp.dir to webappRoot for turbine 2.0
style )
web.xml, i wil delete the initparam related to VAriableResources, and
after it i will get rid of VariableResources itself.

If anybody can check i will start to commit soon next hours, it's a big
change and we need to have our radars connected.. ;)

( Sorry for not being very responsive during weekdays i'm completely
buried on job :)

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega