From Paul Spencer <pau...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to gain access to the cvs?
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2001 16:20:15 GMT
Andreas,
I am looking forward to the fixes you have described.  You can use the
command "cvs diff -c <filename> >patch_file.txt" to generate a patch.

Paul Spencer

ICM S CP guest 5 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am working for siemens in germany.
>
> I did some bugfixes and modifications on the latest nightly jetspeed build and it seems
that nobody changed these files the last month. Because we are working fine with this solution
I would like to offer the modifications to the cvs.