From Jean-Christophe Drouet <jc.dro...@pennylan.com>
Subject Re: Sample site
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 05:46:50 GMT
Hi Chris,

Some more informations about www.zurban.com.

It's based on a pre 1.3a1. We are running a 2 tiers
plateform, with MySQL as backend, everything on
solaris 2.6 / JDK1.3/apache/tomcat/JSP templates.

All of our portlets are really closed to those of the main distribution.
Most of the dynamic text is rendered through XSL. The static portlets
uses ECS.

What is really nice with the portlet framework, it's that we can develop
each portlet independently form  the other, and don't have to bother with
the final integration. I know that this sounds pretty dummy, but this is incredibly
important for a developpement team.

Until now we do not use any feed system, but future will tell !

Jean-Christophe