From Chris Kimpton <kimptoc_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: dbpsml v3
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2001 16:09:00 GMT
Hi,

> ...but when I customise the turbine users page and save it - it
> seems
> to work, but if I logout and back in again - the settings have been
> lost - as if its only changing the in-memory version and not
> committing to the db.  I can't see any exceptions in the log file.

Ok - I can see why this is happing  ;-)  The BaseProfile.store()
method calls saveDocument on PsmlManager.saveDocument - which does
nothing/is deprecated for the DBPsmlManagerService...  so I think it
should be calling the store(Profile) method, passing itself...

...but the profile is still not being saved... it looks like the
object it is saving has no PSML ID... as the SQL debug refers to a
select where PSML_ID is null...

Chris

=====
Need somewhere to Live in London? - Then go to http://freeflats.com