From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject cvs error
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2001 22:17:54 GMT
Im trying to checkout from monday nov. 19 with:

cvs co -D "2001-11-19" jakarta-jetspeed

It goes along fine until:

cvs server: Updating jakarta-jetspeed/src/java
cvs server: Updating jakarta-jetspeed/src/java/org
cvs server: Updating jakarta-jetspeed/src/java/org/apache
cvs server: Updating jakarta-jetspeed/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed
Terminated with fatal signal 11
Core dumped; preserving /tmp/cvs-serv77703 on server.
CVS locks may need cleaning up.

Any help greatly appeciated,

David