From "Anthony Smith" <anthony.sm...@fedex.com>
Subject WebPagePortlet
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 15:52:18 GMT
I am using Jetspeed-1.3a1

I added entries in my .jcfg confg file for WebPagePortlet & JspPortlet. The
JspPortlet works fine, and when I make a change to the JSP page (Hello.jsp)
it shows up when I hit refresh.

For HTML (FileServer) it does not. I even tried copying the class file over
to my enviorment from the lastest release. But it works in the current
version of the release.

The Webpage portlet says this when Java starts up: JavaWeb has set its
paretn to an entry that does nto exist within the registry.

Here's the entry:
<portlet-entry name="WebPagePortlet" hidden="false" type="abstract"
application="false">

<classname>org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.WebPagePortlet</classname>
        <media-type ref="html"/>
    </portlet-entry>

If I take out this line I get no error but the JavaWeb will not show:
<media-type ref="html"/>

However it wil with a local URL.

I need help!