From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: Using peer classes for DatabasePsmlManagerService Implementation
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2001 02:56:44 GMT
on 8/30/01 2:56 PM, "Atul Dambalkar" <adambalk@cisco.com> wrote:

> Well, I thought, it may be just an over-kill as the schema is pretty simple
> and there are no complex database operations like inner/outer joins...
>
> -Atul

Torque works well in both situations.

The benefit of Torque isn't in making things less complex, it is in
providing code maintainability over the long term as well as providing a set
of BO's that you can add your application logic into.

I would say that even a 1 table database should still use Torque.

-jon