From "McClelland, Mark" <Mark.McClell...@divine.com>
Subject RE: Change to PSMLManagerService interface
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2001 14:20:46 GMT
A profile locator param in the saveDocument method would solve a
significant part of my problem.  Would you be interested in diff -u
patches for this?

The rest of my problem probably has more to do with the Turbine security
service than with Jetspeed.  Thanks for your help -- I am setting the
LDAP issues aside for now.

-mark