From "McClelland, Mark" <Mark.McClell...@divine.com>
Subject Change to PSMLManagerService interface
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2001 21:05:58 GMT
I am working on an LdapPsmlManagerService implementation, and I plan to
modify the PSMLManagerService interface to include either a user or a
rundata as a parameter in several of the methods, so that LDAP
credentials can be checked each time PSML is accessed or modified in
LDAP.  I have two questions for the developers:

Would you recommend passing a user or rundata, based on the direction of
Jetspeed?

Would you consider committing a change to the interface and its various
implementations to allow for this increased level of security?

-mark