From Paul Spencer <p...@mikon.com>
Subject Move optional portlets from portlets.xreg?
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2001 12:14:01 GMT
Should portlets that are not required to run Jetspeed, like HelloJSP and
JavaWeb, be moved out of portlets.xreg?  This question is prompted as a
result of installing Jetspeed in a corporate environment.  I had to
manually remove all portlet that referenced external web sites, because
the firewall would not let them through, and example portlet, because
the users should not be able to select them.  I suggest moving these
portlets to examples.xreg.  Thus the Jetspeed administrator can just
delete/rename this file to remove the portlets.

Paul Spencer