From Meik Arends <m...@arends-online.de>
Subject Re: Jetspeed on javaworld.com
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2001 10:22:05 GMT
David Sean Taylor wrote:

>Good article - although it now seems a little dated to see all that ecs :)
>I like the way he demonstrated WAP and SOAP.
>I will add a link to the article on the Jetspeed site, Thanks for pointing
>that one out!
>
>David

You wrote "dated" about the use of ECS. Can you tell me what's used actually
for that purpose and something about the role Cocoon plays in Jetspeed ?
Is the CocoonPortlet the only thing which uses Cocoon at this time ?
FYI: I'm analyzing Jetspeed for my degree-dissertation ;-)

Meik

			  Meik Arends
                     meik@arends-online.de
   WAP-Mail: wap@arends-online.de ( für wirklich dringendes ;-)