From Kimmo Eklund <kimmo.ekl...@profes.fi>
Subject Re: can't find layouts/default.vm under Linux
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 13:12:25 GMT
Hi,

I have similar problems. My configuration is Linux, Tomcat 3.2.2 and
Jetspeed version is taken today 2.8.2001 from Raphael's homapage
(jetspeed_latest).

Looking into log files seems to indicate there's some problem with Xalan

--cut from jetspeed.log --
Exception:  javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactoryConfigurationError:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl
--cut--

I've attached my jetspeed.log. Whole process isn't that clear to my yet,
but JetseedTool seems to like Xalan around and when it isn't, things go
bad.. :)

I have xalan-2.0.1 in my /WEB-INF/lib.