From Lisa Basile <lbas...@ll.mit.edu>
Subject org.apache.jetspeed.calendar.properties.XProp
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2001 20:20:47 GMT
I am working on a project at MIT Lincoln Laboratory and we have a need to be
able to set the -name resource (an X property) for a Java application.

It looks to me like the setPropertyName method in icalendar.properties.XProp
does just that.  I'm having trouble getting XProp.java to compile because it
relies on so many other things.

Do you have an icalendar.jar file that I can add to my classpath?  Then in my
program I can import org.apache.icalendar.properties.XProp;
I can then do
IProp prop = new IProp(name, val);
prop.setPropertyName(newNameString);

I'm hoping that this will set the -name resource to whatever is in newNameString
when I launch my java application.

Please let me know if setPropertyName will accomplish what I am describing and
if you have an icalendar.jar file.

Thanks,

Lisa Basile
Assistant Staff