From Frans Thamura <fth4m...@yahoo.com>
Subject Cannot Delete Portlet Layout in non Multi Column
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 08:33:54 GMT
Dear All,

I find there is a bug, when I change a layout to the
non multi column portlet.

Can anybody explain me more technical?

What kind of class that will delete the portlet from
psml (I usually click the X button of the portlet)?

I will find out how the class is update the portlet??

May be if you do this, I can help all of you to patch
this.. Because There is a big question of technical
gue..

I am sorry if this mailing list is not the area to
discuess of this.. I think jetspeed-user is for user,
but my question is very technical..

I find there is a lot of change in the newest CVS,
that support TwoColumsRight, ThreeColumnSymetric..

I think this question is a good question to start
learn the how psml work?

Thanks for the answer...

Frans

=====