From "Dave Carlson" <dcarl...@ontogenics.com>
Subject updated SQL scripts for Postgres
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2001 21:09:19 GMT
There were numerous errors in the current turbine-postgres.sql script,
including a significant discrepancy with the current schema definitions used
in other scripts for mysql and hypersonic.  I have fixed these.

The attached script works successfully with PostgreSQL 7.1.2 and the current
cvs of Jetspeed.  As part of this testing, I was getting an error when running
the populate-postgres script.  Postgres could not parse the blob object data
included for turbine_user.  In the attached populate script I replaced the
binary data with NULL, and this works fine.

How is turbine_user.objectdata used by Jetspeed?  What should be contained in
the populate script for this field?

Cheers,
  Dave Carlson
  Ontogenics Corp.