From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: testing the User object values
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2001 15:24:40 GMT
I believe your description is accurate.
I've also noticed that CREATED and MODIFIED dont get updated.
I guess its a bug in turbine/torque.
Haven't had the time to investigate it.

http://192.168.1.5/jetspeed/portal/template/TestAccount.jsp
(obviously, replace your own host:port)

Results:
--------------------------------
User persistent data

LOGIN_NAME admin
PASSWORD_VALUE jetspeed
_access_counter 7
FIRST_NAME Raphael
LAST_LOGIN Fri Aug 03 09:23:34 MDT 2001
CONFIRM_VALUE CONFIRMED
LAST_NAME Admin
EMAIL raphael@apache.org
------------------------------

Save this JSP to: /WEB-INF/templates/jsp/screens/html/TestAccount.jsp

-------------------------
<%@ taglib uri='/WEB-INF/templates/jsp/tld/template.tld' prefix='jetspeed'
%>

<%@ page import = "org.apache.turbine.util.RunData" %>
<%@ page import = "org.apache.turbine.om.security.User" %>

  <h2>User persistent data</h2>

<%
    User user = ((RunData)request.getAttribute("rundata")).getUser();
    java.util.Hashtable attrs = user.getPermStorage();
    java.util.Enumeration enum = attrs.keys();
    while( enum.hasMoreElements() ) {
        String name = enum.nextElement().toString();
        Object value = attrs.get(name);

        %>
        <%
    }