portals-jetspeed-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/services/portaltoolkit JetspeedPortalToolkitService.java
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:24:08 GMT
> On my build, the templates show up correctly but the actions
> need to be
> adapted not to use the PATH_PANEL_KEY constant but rely on
> PanedPortletController.getParameterName() or simply use directly
> a PortletTemplateLink object instead of DynamicURI.
>

Yes, I see, thanks.
Unfortunately :) I have to go to work now. I will commit these changes
tonight



> -----Original Message-----
> From: Raphael Luta [mailto:raphael.luta@networks.groupvu.com]
> Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 9:13 AM
> To: jetspeed-dev@jakarta.apache.org
> Subject: Re: cvs commit:
> jakarta-jetspeed/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/services/portaltoolkit
> JetspeedPortalToolkitService.java
>
>
> David Sean Taylor wrote:
>
> > done
> > now lets see if we can get the security portlets fixed...
> >
>
>
> Thanks.
>
> On my build, the templates show up correctly but the actions
> need to be
> adapted not to use the PATH_PANEL_KEY constant but rely on
> PanedPortletController.getParameterName() or simply use directly
> a PortletTemplateLink object instead of DynamicURI.
>
>
> >
> >
> >>-----Original Message-----
> >>From: Raphael Luta [mailto:raphael.luta@networks.groupvu.com]
> >>Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 8:52 AM
> >>To: jetspeed-dev@jakarta.apache.org
> >>Subject: Re: cvs commit:
> >>jakarta-jetspeed/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/services/portaltoolkit
> >>JetspeedPortalToolkitService.java
> >>
> >>
> >>taylor@apache.org wrote:
> >>
> >>
> >>>taylor      01/08/26 22:32:47
> >>>
> >>>  Modified:    src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/services/portaltoolkit
> >>>                        JetspeedPortalToolkitService.java
> >>>  Log:
> >>>       set.setName(String.valueOf(theCount.getValue()));
> >>>
> >>>  broke all the security portlets that use $jlink.setPanel,
> >>>
> >>so I removed it for now.
> >>
> >>>  We need a better patch for this, and I haven't yet
> >>>
> >>figured out exactly what was being attempted here.
> >>
> >>>  Could someone enlighten me...
> >>>  Anyway, I tested most parts of the system I know, and no
> problems.
> >>>  (I believe we need unit tests in Jetspeed.)
> >>>
> >>>
> >>
> >>This is not the oode that breaks your portlet security stuff,
> >>it is just used for
> >>numbering the portlet sets. The actual code that modified the
> >>pane parameters
> >>behavior is VelocityPanedPortletController.getParameterName().
> >>
> >>Please, rollback this change.
> >>
> >>--
> >>Raphael Luta - raphael.luta@networks.groupvu.com
> >>Vivendi Universal Networks - Paris
> >>
> >>
> >>------------------------------------------------------------
> ---------
> >>To unsubscribe, e-mail: jetspeed-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> >>For additional commands, e-mail:
> jetspeed-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
> >
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: jetspeed-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> > For additional commands, e-mail:
> jetspeed-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org
> >
> >
>
>
>
> --
> --
> Raphael Luta - raphael.luta@networks.groupvu.com
> Vivendi Universal Networks - Paris
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: jetspeed-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: jetspeed-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org
>
>



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: jetspeed-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: jetspeed-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org


Mime
View raw message