From Norman Schöneich <schoene...@ecooperate.de>
Subject Portlet Parameters ???
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2001 14:22:04 GMT
Any idea, how i can get the portlet-specific parameters from a users
PSML-file ?

I tried to change the CustomizePortlet, where all PortletEntries are
retrieved by the
method getUsersPortlets( data, usersHTMLPortlets, MimeType.HTML ) ;
like:

  Entry entry = ( Entry )usersHTMLPortlets.elementAt( i );
  org.apache.jetspeed.om.registry.peer.Parameter[] parameters =
pEntry.getParameter();
  for ( int p=0; p<parameters.length; p++ ) {
    Log.note( "CustomizePortlet: parameter: Name:" +
parameters[p].getName( ) );
    Log.note( "CustomizePortlet: parameter: Type:" +
parameters[p].getType( ) );
    Log.note( "CustomizePortlet: parameter: Value:" +
parameters[p].getValue( ) );
  }

I only get the portlet-specific parameters from the
jetspeed-config.jcfg-file, not from the users psml-file.

What's wrong ?

I use Jetspeed 1.3a1. Maybe it's not supported in this version, or ?