From "Steve Davis" <steve.da...@digitalevergreen.com>
Subject Database scripts out of date
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2001 19:11:10 GMT
Could someone with CVS commit permission update the
jakarta-jetspeed/src/sql/external directory to include the
latest scripts from jakarta-turbine/src/sql.  The current
scripts are not up to date for the version of Turbine that
is included in the CVS HEAD.

I am using mysql and there are 3 new scripts for Turbine

	mysql-id-table-schema.sql
	mysql-turbine-id-table-init.sql
	mysql-turbine-security.sql

in addition to

	mysql-turbine.sql

Turbine evidently needs an additional table "ID_TABLE" now to
create or delete a user. I was playing around with the new user/roles
admin and kept getting the following exception whenever I tried to
create or delete a user.

         Exception:  java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        Stack Trace follows:
        java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException:
java.sql.SQLException: General error: Table 'JETSPEED.ID_TABLE' doesn't
exist
        at org.gjt.mm.mysql.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:497)
        at org.gjt.mm.mysql.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:550)
        at org.gjt.mm.mysql.MysqlIO.sqlQuery(MysqlIO.java:635)
        at org.gjt.mm.mysql.Connection.execSQL(Connection.java:882)
        at org.gjt.mm.mysql.Connection.execSQL(Connection.java:815)
        at org.gjt.mm.mysql.Statement.executeQuery(Statement.java:169)
        at
org.gjt.mm.mysql.jdbc2.Statement.executeQuery(Statement.java:78)
        at com.workingdogs.village.Schema.schema(Schema.java:140)
        at com.workingdogs.village.Schema.schema(Schema.java:107)
        at com.workingdogs.village.DataSet.<init>(DataSet.java:167)
        at
com.workingdogs.village.TableDataSet.<init>(TableDataSet.java:130)
        at
org.apache.turbine.om.peer.BasePeer.doUpdate(BasePeer.java:1666)
        at
org.apache.turbine.util.db.IDBroker.storeIDs(IDBroker.java:554)
        at
org.apache.turbine.util.db.IDBroker.getNextIds(IDBroker.java:371)
        at
org.apache.turbine.util.db.IDBroker.getIdAsBigDecimal(IDBroker.java:285)
        at
org.apache.turbine.om.peer.BasePeer.doInsert(BasePeer.java:746)
        at
org.apache.turbine.om.peer.BasePeer.doInsert(BasePeer.java:657)
        at
org.apache.turbine.services.security.db.DBUserManager.createAccount(DBUs
erManager.java:399)

Thanks,

-- Steve Davis