From Jon Stevens <...@latchkey.com>
Subject Re: Security stuff...
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2001 18:24:02 GMT
on 6/12/01 10:33 AM, "David Sean Taylor" <david@bluesunrise.com> wrote:

> So now I see Jon's point. Its not really a 'tool' as described in the TR.p.
> Perhaps it would be better to have a session 'security' tool:
>
> tool.session.security    = org.apache.jetspeed.tools.Security

Correct. The goal of pull is to almost never use context.put(). Everything
should be made available through the Tools. Not 100% easy, but it is the
cleanest MVC design because you never have to worry about tying a template
to a Java class.

-jon

--
"Open source is not available to commercial companies."
            -Steve Ballmer, CEO Microsoft