From "Nadine Boucher" <...@entechnologies.com>
Subject Websphere Portal Server - The next step after Login
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2001 03:28:51 GMT
Hi,

I am currently working with the WebSphere Portal Server 1.1.1. (WAS 3.5 with
IBM HTTP Server )

So far I never had to modified the default login --> portal processing.
Currently
I would like to display differents frames depending on a user login.

How can I retrieved after the login page, the Rundata object so I can then
retrieved the company name from a LDAP directory based on my userid.  I do
not have
access to the loggin source code.  The only thing I can do it is to
specified which servlet must be called if the user log in successfully.

How can I, from my servlet (which is call when a user log in successfully),
retrieved the rundata object (to eventually get the user object, then the
username)?

Thanks for your help!
Nadine