From Raphaƫl Luta <raphael.l...@networks.groupvu.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit:jakarta-jetspeed/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/services/psmlmanagerCastorPsmlManagerService.java
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 08:11:49 GMT
Jon Stevens wrote:

> on 6/6/01 3:27 PM, "raphael@apache.org" <raphael@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > +            f = new File(TurbineServlet.getRealPath(fileOrUrl));
>
> This is not right. You should use TurbineConfig. Dependencies on
> TurbineServlet are bad.

Huh, TurbineServlet is the service that encapsulates the ServletConfig (either real
or TurbineConfig) to provide access to it from anywhere in the code.
I don't understand how dependency on it could be bad (or you could use TurbineConfig
there for this matter).

(Since this is service, I could have stored a reference to the ServletConfig in
 init(ServletCOnfig) though)

Vivendi Universal Networks - Paris