From Frans Thamura <fth4m...@yahoo.com>
Subject [DOCUMENTATION] Fwd: Re: [Tomcat Documentation Redactors To Hire] - WAS: TOMCAT SUCKS
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2001 09:18:28 GMT
Dear All,

I think JetSpeed team need much or more documentation.

You can read below email, which issued in tomcat
mailing list.

A lot of people confused with open source project
becuase less documentation, and less tips, and I
think, JetSpeed is one of them. I use JetSpeed in more
than 4 months, and I still got problem, thousand
question, and un-answered.

If you wish, would you give your time for this, this
will benefit all of you in next step of JetSpeed
development.

I can help you set up a methodology for JetSpeed
implementation, so new user or new commer in JetSpeed
can understand and learn JetSpeed in a couple days.

Frans

i could help with translations: french, german,
portuguese