From Frans Thamura <fth4m...@yahoo.com>
Subject Blue Oxygen - Cimande Project using Cocoon 1.82
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2001 09:28:05 GMT
Dear All,

After 6 months nightmare, I finish a backend content
management system (sorry still alpha, but quiet
stable, with less feature). Need feedback from all of
you. I still play around with JetSpeed and try to
integrate it. This software using Cocoon 1.82. This
project called Cimande Project, and you can download
the script at www.blueoxygen.org (Cimande).

Sorry documentation is on going, trust me, the
documentation will make all of you understand of my
concept easyly.

I need someone can integrate my software to JetSpeed,
because I want to make Content Management System with
personalization feature (from JetSpeed). This will be
look like world wide enterprise software. I got the
concept because I used, Oracle 9i Portal, Interwoven,
Open Market, or Broadvision.

Or may be comment, because I don't use namespace for
my xml (in directory descriptor).

Email me if you need some question or problem in
installation.

Need Help!!! ..

Frans