From "Narayanan Natarajan" <natarajan_naraya...@nonhp-sg.exch.hp.com>
Subject IT IS VERY URGENT><>>>>>>>Re: OracleDriver not implemented
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2001 05:18:42 GMT
hi,
Can you please help me out in integrating the Jetspeed with Oracle 8i
deployed in HP Bluestone?
I followed the following steps for setting up environment.
Steps:
1) Intalled HP Bluestone e-Server trailware from
http://www.bluestone.com/SaISAPI.dll/SaServletEngine.class/products/download
s.jsp
2) Downloaded the jetspeed-latest file from
http://jakarta.apache.org/~raphael/jetspeed/jetspeed-latest.tgz and
extracted that file and got jakarta-jetspeed.
3) Copied that jakarta-jetspeed intp Samples directory of HP Bluestone
Server.
4) Modified turbineresources to configure the Oracle Database
5) Executed the turbine-oracle.sql and populate-oracle.sql which is the
latest one.
6) Browse the URL
http://localhost/scripts/SaCGI.exe/Demo.class/jetspeed/portal
and I got the Welcome Page.
7) When I login, I got the error which I attached in my mail

It is very Urgent.... Please try to provide the  information in

Kind Regards,
N.Natarajan