From "Frans Thamura" <fth4m...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: A description HEAD Contents
Date Sat, 30 Jun 2001 09:17:10 GMT
Raphael,

 I love if you want to read my last email, UAT for JetSpeed,. There is more than 5 todo for
you.

UAT is User Acceptance Test, means a testing done by an user (like me) which I am not a developer
of JetSpeed.

the scenario in Word document..

Yah,, I am trying to find out..

1. the button min, max, edit, great.
2. .xreg ?? I still don't know how to use it
3. a psml xsd, but this is not a XSD standar, but castor standard??? strange..

Raphael,

Did you read my UAT for 1.3a2, from my last week email?

I think that can be your next Todo.

Or do you want to review my installation in jetspeed???? I will send it to you???

If you interest, I will update to that UAT, so you all can read and understand it more easily.

Frans