From "Narayanan Natarajan" <natarajan_naraya...@nonhp-sg.exch.hp.com>
Subject Re: OracleDriver not implemented
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2001 05:42:42 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
Have a nice Journey!
As I mentioned earlier, I am trying to integrate Jetspeed/Turbine with Oracle in HP Bluestone
e-Server..
I Downloaded the jetspeed-latest file from http://jakarta.apache.org/~raphael/jetspeed/jetspeed-latest.tgz
and I have done the remaining configuration as I mentioned in my earlier mail.
But I never come across  to execute the cvs commands as you mentioned.

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@jakarta.apache.org:/home/cvspublic login
password: anoncvs

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@jakarta.apache.org:/home/cvspublic checkout jakarta-jetspeed

followed by build war.

I will write down the steps I followed to integrate Jetspeed/Turbine with Oracle in HP BlueStone
e-Server.PLease write me if any root cause to solve this problem.

Steps:
1) Intalled HP Bluestone e-Server trailware from http://www.bluestone.com/SaISAPI.dll/SaServletEngine.class/products/downloads.jsp
2) Downloaded the jetspeed-latest file from http://jakarta.apache.org/~raphael/jetspeed/jetspeed-latest.tgz
and extracted that file and got jakarta-jetspeed.
3) Copied that jakarta-jetspeed intp Samples directory of HP Bluestone Server.
4) Modified turbineresources to configure the Oracle Database(see the attachment)
5) Executed the turbine-oracle.sql and populate-oracle.sql which is the latest one.
6) Browse the URL http://localhost/scripts/SaCGI.exe/Demo.class/jetspeed/portal
and I got the Welcome Page.
7) When I login, I got the error which I attached earlier in my mail.

Please advice me if you find any mistakes in the steps.

Kind Regards,
N.Natarajan