From "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject RE: Database scripts out of date
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2001 07:07:18 GMT
> Doesn't the TDK use Torque as well?  It seems to me to be the
> best choice
> instead of having to fine tune each .sql script.

Yes, I agree.

I tried today to integrate the TDK Torque stuff with Jetspeed, but couldn't
get it to integrate.
So Im still perpetuating the scripts.

I hope to get some help from the TDK team later this week
Otherwise, we should leave the scripts in 1.3a2.

David Sean Taylor
taylor@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed