From "Frans Thamura" <fth4m...@yahoo.com>
Subject Unit Acceptance Test + JetSpeed a2 error when update in Customize portlet
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2001 04:12:38 GMT
Dear All (this is the reply of Rapahel's email 2 weeks ago),

I still confuse, is it jetspeed bugs or tomcat+jetspeed installation in my PC??

Can I get your tomcat+jetspeed file (work version from your PC). I need this so, I can compare
it with my installation.

I attach the jetspeed.log, and scenario my draft UAT for JetSpeed.

Did you do the UAT for your script? This testing will be given to any one who want to try
JetSpeed. I think you know UAT already.

Regards

Frans