From anshulgosw...@in.ibm.com
Subject Jetspeed deployment on websphere
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2001 07:43:37 GMT
Hi,
     I am trying to deploy Jetspeed on WebSphere 3.5.3. Using latest
facility of WAR command I unwared the jetspeed.war file. After that I tried
to open jetspeed in the browser. But no portlet is coming there i.e only
jetspeed logo, and the login portion of top_default.jsp and the bottom
portion of bottom.jsp is coming  and <jetspeed:ecsscreen> is not appearing
(specified in default.jsp).

     I think, to enable these portlets some mapping is required. Can you
tell me, how can I do that ?

Thanks & Regards,
Anshul,
IBM Global Services (I) Pvt Ltd.