From SCHA...@de.ibm.com
Subject Re: Portlet API 2
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2001 20:18:21 GMT

> Thanks.  I'm looking forward to the cooperation.  Any idea what about ==
> ?  days? weeks? months?  Obviously I like the api definition I've seen :)
!

That's good to hear.

We'll finish most of the work on the Portlet API 2 implementation within
the next few weeks.

The portlet-to-portlet communication may take a little longer.

Best regards,

Thomas

Thomas Schaeck
Portal Architect
IBM Pervasive Computing Division
Phone: +49-(0)7031-16-3479   Mobile: +49-(0)171-6928407   e-mail:
schaeck@de.ibm.com   Fax: +49-(0)7031-16-4888
Address: IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH, Schoenaicher Str. 220, 71032
Boeblingen, Germany

Mark Bundgus wrote:

Thanks.  I'm looking forward to the cooperation.  Any idea what about ==
?  days? weeks? months?  Obviously I like the api definition I've seen :) !

-Mark