From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: Problems with JetSPeed from CVS..
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2001 21:21:40 GMT
Was easy to solve.. I did the move of default.jsp ...and make JetSpeed
work..prior to send the message..not a problem..to have a broken build
it's the problem.....

Thanks at all.. ;) ( Working on trying to understand JetSpeed
internals...glups :)

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega

One user in jetspeed-user is complaining about exactly the same failure.
We should research it more. He told that copying up default.html worked.

> Error encountered processing a template:
> /layouts/default.jspjava.io.FileNotFoundException:

E:\tomcat\jakarta-tomcat\build\tomcat\webapps\jetspeed\WEB-INF\templates
> \jsp\layouts\default.jsp at
> org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspReader.pushFile(JspReader.java:214) at
> org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspReader.pushFile(JspReader.java:165) at
> org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspReader.(JspReader.java:283) at

org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspReader.createJspReader(JspReader.java:289)