From ingo schuster <ingo.apa...@web.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed/webapp/WEB-INF/templates/jsp/layouts default.jsp
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2001 12:19:42 GMT
At 02:34 04/03/01, Santiago Gala wrote:
>raphael@apache.org wrote:
>
>>raphael     01/04/02 17:29:49
>>   Added:       webapp/WEB-INF/templates/jsp/layouts default.jsp
>>   Log:
>>   add back default.jsp in base layout until Ingo fixes the extended
>>   layout search path issue

I investigated the problem:
JetspeedTemplatePage calls data.setLayoutTemplate() with the correct
template path, however in JetspeedJspLayout data.getLayoutTemplate returns
the default value. Propably a problem of the type: "rundata is hardcoded to
uses the TurbineTemplateService instead of our configured
JetspedTemplateService"?
I have the problem that I'm terribly busy at the moment. The log explains
almost everything, there is even more info if you set the log level to
"debug". Maybe somebody else has time to find out, why
data.getLayoutTemplate() doesn't return what was set with
data.setLayoutTemplate()...

Sorry,
                 ingo.