From Raphaël Luta <raphael.l...@networks.groupvu.com>
Subject Re: Jetspeed security
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 21:14:29 GMT
Santiago Gala wrote:

> Else, we can meet to discuss implementation issues on irc, or have a
> thread here discussing detailed service architecture.

I'm definitely +1 for an IRC chat this week (wednesday 20:00 GMT ?)
for discussing various outstanding issues both in the new API and for
the 1.3a2 release.

Tomorrow, if my network connection doesn't fail me I should commit a lot
of
stuff (updated registry, Velocity portlets, controls & controllers).

This may break the CVS head during the commit so bear with me.
I'll send a mail when I start committing and send a notice when
everything is OK.

--
Raphaël Luta - luta.raphael@networks.vivendi.net