From Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject Jetspeed security
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:25:44 GMT
I have a customer asking me for a implementation of Jetspeed security.

I have been waiting for any sign of a commit from the IBM team (more
than one month by now). At least I expected that the basic interfaces
that a Jetspeed security service would have to implement to be there:

- permissions
- roles
- subject (or principal or whatever)

I cannot wait any more. I need to start writing code rather urgently. In
a couple of days I will start a branch, and start putting code for the
security part there.

I will try to follow the different proposals as closely as I can, and we
can merge the code later. Any way, if the branch does not look good, we
can let it die silently :))

Comments?